Why Do We Need Your Sponsorship?
The NAHS Girls Basketball program raises funds throughout the season to collect much needed donations to help support our program. We now have a sponsor option on our website for area businesses and organizations who want to show that they support our teams. We use donations for things such as:
- Hudl: Hudl is a filming service. With Hudl, videos of our games are broken down so we can watch game footage after the games. In addition, videos of our players can be shared with college recruiters.
- Special training: We hire Athletes Acceleration to train our girls a couple of times during the season on ways to help avoid injury.
- Warm-up jerseys and uniforms.
- Donations that we contribute as a team. For example, we recently donated $500 (as did all of the teams at North) to help fund the weight room renovation.
- Organize senior night at the end of the season which includes pizza, cake, and flowers.
- Partially fund the end of the season banquet.
- Special purchases such as a shooting machine that we split the cost of with the boys basketball program a couple of years ago.
What You Will Receive as a Sponsor
As a sponsor, you will receive an ad on the Sponsors page of our website with your logo and a hyperlink to your website (or Facebook page). The fee to become a sponsor is $100 (with option to renew annually). Please fill out the form below if you would like to support our program as a sponsor. Checks can be made payable to North Attleboro Lady Hoopsters. If you would prefer to pay via credit card, click the Donate button below to submit your payment. Thank you!
If you’d like to pay by credit card, please click below to submit your $100 sponsorship donation to our program. Be sure to complete the application below as well. Logo files can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.